The league respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. The league will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected on the league website.
Part I. Information Collection
The league collects the following information from registered individuals through their website:
- Name, OSA registration number, date of birth, team and club of players
- Name, OSA registration number, contact information, team and club of coaches and team administrators
- Name, contact information, and club of club directors and administrators
- Name and contact information of league directors and administrators
The league collect the following general, demographic data that is not personally identifiable information:
- league website usage statistics
- Browser type statistics
The league collect this demographic data in order to help them improve the service to the users and members of the league.
The following information about registered users may be entered into the league database by third parties or other registered members:
- goals scored
- disciplinary issues such as cards and suspensions